Visakhapatnam: Three of a family were burnt alive in a fire accident at their home in Sagarnagar in the city on Thursday night.

The father Challa Umamaheswara Rao, a retired engineer of APSRTC, son Satish Candra and daughter Lavanya were sleeping. Suddenly there was smoke from their residence and the local people rushed there and tried to rescue the family caught in flames. But the son and daughter already were found dead and Rao died a little later.

Now you can get handpicked stories from Telangana Today on WhatsApp / Telegram everyday. Click these links to subscribe and save this number 9182563636 on your contacts.

Vpsa Oxygen Plant, Vpsa Oxygen Generator, Oxygen Plant Manufacturer - KingHOOD,